- J.D., John Marshall Law School
- B.S., Northwestern State University
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- GAWL Leadership Academy 2009
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Fayette County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Guest Instructor, DUI Case Preparation and Courtroom Presentation. GPSTC 2009 & 2010
- CLE Instructor, How to Try a Case in a Conservative Jurisdiction: The Importance of Understanding Venue. Clayton County CLE 2010.
Rhonda Kreuziger is a trial attorney who handles both criminal and civil matters. She is a persuasive litigator and works hard to provide her clients with excellent legal representation.
Rhonda defends individuals charged with felony, misdemeanor, DUI, and traffic related offenses throughout the state of Georgia. She also represents numerous juveniles charged with delinquent acts and status offenses. In addition, The Kreuziger Law Firm, P.C., assists individuals with personal injury, contract negotiation, and landlord tenant issues.
Prior to entering law school, Rhonda worked as a Forensic Serologist and Forensic Toxicologist. Her previous experience in the field of forensics trained her to more closely examine the evidence and made her more attentive to details—skills that have proven beneficial in her presentation of her client’s cases.
While attending law school, Rhonda interned in the Special Prosecutions Division of the Attorney General’s Office for State of Georgia. In addition, she has worked as a law clerk for two civil litigation firms and assisted with catastrophic personal injury claims.
After she received her law degree, Rhonda worked as an Assistant District Attorney for the Griffin Judicial Circuit. She prosecuted both adults and juveniles in Fayette, Pike, Spalding, and Upson counties, acquiring valuable trial experience.